Blue_Craft Index du Forum

Blue_Craft
Serveur minecraft! Que dire de plus? Venez visitez et vous verrez !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Windows.$.8 Metro>&2011 ISO (x64)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blue_Craft Index du Forum -> Blue-Craft -> Dons!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
conwethe
Jeune Minecraftien

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Windows.$.8 Metro>&2011 ISO (x64) Répondre en citant

Windows 8 Metro 2011 ISO (x64) > bit.ly/1OEmDB4

Then,,,I,,,use,,,the,,,onscreen,,,keyboard,,,and,,,then,,,i,,,could,,,write,,,with,,,the,,,keyboard,,,a,,,little,,,better,,,with,,,just,,,a,,,few,,,letters,,,not,,,showing,,,when,,,i,,,tap,,,themReply,,,,Clinton,,,,says:,,,,September,,,,13,,,,,2011,,,,at,,,,7:48,,,,pm,,,,Will,,,,you,,,,be,,,,able,,,,to,,,,run,,,,vb6,,,,applications,,,,under,,,,Windows,,,,8?,,,,Reply,,,,xpclient,,,,says:,,,,September,,,,13,,,,,2011,,,,at,,,,8:05,,,,pm,,,,Thanks,,,,for,,,,making,,,,it,,,,all,,,,so,,,,easily,,,,accessible,,,,and,,,,convenient,,,,open,,,,download,,,,(No,,,,registration,,,,,no,,,,activation,,,,etc)Reply,,,,Cedric,,,,KOCH,,,,says:,,,,September,,,,13,,,,,2011,,,,at,,,,1:35,,,,pm,,,,Great,,,,news,,,,!,,,,Reply,,,,Daniel,,,,Herder,,,,says:,,,,September,,,,13,,,,,2011,,,,at,,,,1:39,,,,pm,,,,One,,,,of,,,,the,,,,worst,,,,things,,,,in,,,,Windows,,,,is,,,,the,,,,system-preferencesMicrosoft,,MVP,,Email,,pureinfotech,,Read,,These,,Next,,Topics:,,Building,,Windows,,8,,,Downloads,,,Windows,,8,,,Windows,,8,,Developer,,Preview,,Click,,to,,load,,comments,,Latest,,Headlines,,How,,to,,fix,,the,,Store,,on,,Windows,,10,,with,,the,,reset,,feature,,Googles,,Allo,,and,,Duo,,are,,new,,phone,,number-based,,communication,,apps,,Google,,to,,make,,Android,,apps,,instantly,,available,,to,,users,,without,,installation,,Google,,Home,,to,,take,,on,,Amazon,,Echo,,and,,Alexa,,How,,to,,sync,,Android,,apps,,notifications,,to,,a,,Windows,,10,,PC,,view,,all,,Windows,,10,,Anniversary,,Update,,Coverage,,70,,UPDATES,,Join,,Our,,NewsletterReply,,,jondevaanhotmail.com,,,says:,,,September,,,13,,,,2011,,,at,,,8:18,,,pm,,,ToyTanks:,,,Defender,,,in,,,Windows,,,8,,,replaces,,,Security,,,EssentialsReply,,,trickydickielive.co.uk,,,says:,,,September,,,14,,,,2011,,,at,,,5:22,,,am,,,Wow,,,,there,,,is,,,some,,,negativity,,,here,,,already!,,,Try,,,it,,,first,,,,give,,,it,,,a,,,chance,,,,then,,,complain,,,if,,,you,,,mustNobody,,,,cares,,,,wasting,,,,time,,,,with,,,,stupid,,,,HTML,,,,for,,,,windows,,,,appsPleaseReply,,rbprescottgmail.com,,says:,,September,,13,,,2011,,at,,5:01,,pm,,Be,,sure,,to,,throw,,the,,phrase,,"What's,,New,,in,,Powershell,,v.Next",,somewhere,,in,,your,,keynote,,tomorrowWindows,,,8,,,represents,,,a,,,reimagining,,,of,,,Windows,,,from,,,the,,,chipset,,,to,,,the,,,experienceJust,,,because,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,mute,,,my,,,TV,,,tuner,,,in,,,windows,,,media,,,centre,,,does,,,not,,,mean,,,i,,,want,,,to,,,mute,,,my,,,entire,,,PC,,,Reply,,,Bob,,,says:,,,September,,,16,,,,2011,,,at,,,6:09,,,am,,,Any,,,chance,,,of,,,a,,,separate,,,docs,,,&,,,headers,,,SDK,,,download?,,,Reply,,,CapoxD,,,says:,,,September,,,16,,,,2011,,,at,,,9:23,,,am,,,Dear,,,Steven,,,,I,,,have,,,installed,,,Windows,,,WDP,,,as,,,my,,,primary,,,OS,,,,even,,,though,,,is,,,not,,,even,,,a,,,beta,,,it,,,works,,,great!!,,,I,,,have,,,installed,,,it,,,on,,,my,,,hp,,,g50,,,,no,,,touchscreen,,,but,,,i,,,like,,,a,,,lotCan't,,wait,,to,,try,,itThis,,,website,,,uses,,,cookies,,,to,,,ensure,,,you,,,get,,,the,,,best,,,experience,,,on,,,our,,,website.**,,,Copyright,,,,,,2016,,,Pureinfotech,,,,,,The,,,Windows,,,Site,,,for,,,Enthusiasts,,,All,,,Rights,,,ReservedThe,,,,new,,,,development,,,,tools,,,,enable,,,,you,,,,to,,,,start,,,,today,,,,to,,,,build,,,,Metro,,,,style,,,,applications,,,,that,,,,will,,,,seamlessly,,,,run,,,,on,,,,x86,,,,(32,,,,and,,,,64,,,,bit),,,,or,,,,ARM,,,,architecturesIts,,our,,mission,,is,,to,,provide,,great,,content,,to,,help,,users,,get,,the,,most,,out,,of,,their,,PC,,experience,,and,,do,,moreMany,,are,,interested,,in,,Windows,,8,,for,,ARM,,processorsIt,,,,is,,,,said,,,,it's,,,,highly,,,,customizable,,,,but,,,,really,,,,all,,,,you,,,,can,,,,do,,,,is,,,,pin,,,,nearly,,,,everything,,,,but,,,,not,,,,really,,,,change,,,,the,,,,look,,,,of,,,,the,,,,start,,,,screen,,,,that,,,,muchMakes,,,,senseReply,,skylinedlive.com,,says:,,September,,13,,,2011,,at,,3:18,,pm,,Waiting,,patiently,,for,,the,,downloads&,,Reply,,James,,van,,den,,Berg,,MVP,,says:,,September,,13,,,2011,,at,,3:45,,pm,,Hi,,Steven,,,Keynote,,was,,great,,today,,,watch,,it,,live,,at,,Microsoft,,NetherlandsReply,,,,DevPlus,,,,says:,,,,September,,,,13,,,,,2011,,,,at,,,,2:44,,,,pm,,,,Please,,,,i,,,,need,,,,some,,,,information,,,,about,,,,ARM,,,,Version,,,,for,,,,NVIDIA,,,,DENVER,,,,PROJECT,,,,(,,,,ARM,,,,FOR,,,,PC,,,,),,,,?,,,,Thanks,,,,Reply,,,,kejserdreng,,,,says:,,,,September,,,,13,,,,,2011,,,,at,,,,3:02,,,,pm,,,,I,,,,think,,,,it,,,,looks,,,,very,,,,promising,,,,,impressive,,,,,but,,,,if,,,,you,,,,could,,,,customize,,,,those,,,,bricks,,,,to,,,,be,,,,a,,,,little,,,,smaller?,,,,I,,,,only,,,,a,,,,consumer,,,,,but,,,,time,,,,will,,,,tell.i,,,,think,,,,it,,,,looked,,,,very,,,,very,,,,good.Keep,,,,up,,,,the,,,,good,,,,work,,,,Thanks,,,,Reply,,,,kejserdreng,,,,says:,,,,September,,,,13,,,,,2011,,,,at,,,,3:02,,,,pm,,,,I,,,,think,,,,it,,,,looks,,,,very,,,,promising,,,,,impressive,,,,,but,,,,if,,,,you,,,,could,,,,customize,,,,those,,,,bricks,,,,to,,,,be,,,,a,,,,little,,,,smaller?,,,,I,,,,am,,,,only,,,,a,,,,consumer,,,,,but,,,,time,,,,will,,,,tell.i,,,,think,,,,it,,,,looked,,,,very,,,,very,,,,good.Keep,,,,up,,,,the,,,,good,,,,work,,,,Thanks,,,,Reply,,,,Garry,,,,says:,,,,September,,,,13,,,,,2011,,,,at,,,,3:09,,,,pm,,,,itsalmo.st,,,,Can't,,,,wait!,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,looks,,,,promisingYou,,,can,,,change,,,the,,,tile,,,sizes,,,and,,,have,,,groups,,,,but,,,the,,,green,,,background,,,i,,,don't,,,think,,,everyone,,,will,,,want,,,that,,,colorReply,,,,Shaleen,,,,Jain,,,,says:,,,,September,,,,28,,,,,2011,,,,at,,,,11:56,,,,am,,,,hello,,,,everyone,,,,i,,,,have,,,,installed,,,,windows,,,,8,,,,developer,,,,preview,,,,on,,,,my,,,,pc,,,,but,,,,i,,,,am,,,,getting,,,,some,,,,issues,,,,related,,,,to,,,,audio&Another,,,thing,,,I,,,want,,,you,,,to,,,know,,,is,,,that,,,well,,,my,,,monitor,,,is,,,old,,,,only,,,12801024I'd,,love,,to,,pay,,a,,few,,hundred,,for,,some,,hardware,,that,,leverages,,a,,lot,,of,,the,,benefits,,of,,Windows,,8,,and,,allows,,me,,to,,develop,,while,,lounging,,around,,or,,whatever&The,,,surprise,,,is,,,that,,,it,,,takes,,,up,,,less,,,memory,,,and,,,uses,,,fewer,,,resources,,,(despite,,,having,,,more,,,features),,,than,,,7+SP1,,,,which,,,is,,,itself,,,trimmed,,,compared,,,to,,,7,,,RTMI,,,lose,,,focus,,,with,,,what,,,I'm,,,doing,,,when,,,all,,,my,,,classic,,,Desktop,,,applications,,,are,,,replaced,,,with,,,Metro,,,tiles,,,,only,,,to,,,be,,,suddenly,,,pulled,,,back,,,into,,,the,,,classic,,,DesktopThe,,user,,agent,,is,,Mozilla/5.0,,(compatible;,,MSIE,,10.0;,,Windows,,NT,,6.2;,,Trident/6.0)Reply,,,raider,,,says:,,,September,,,13,,,,2011,,,at,,,12:12,,,pm,,,Good,,,job,,,,very,,,impressedQuite,,annoyingEither,,,that,,,or,,,"Desktop",,,needs,,,to,,,be,,,a,,,default,,,tileAlthough,,,originally,,,I,,,thought,,,you,,,might,,,need,,,an,,,MSDN,,,subscription,,,,turns,,,out,,,thats,,,not,,,the,,,caseReply,,,,tom,,,,says:,,,,September,,,,17,,,,,2011,,,,at,,,,5:19,,,,pm,,,,Here,,,,2,,,,suggestions,,,,for,,,,windows,,,,8,,,,1-,,,,it,,,,seems,,,,to,,,,need,,,,feature,,,,like,,,,mission,,,,control,,,,in,,,,mac,,,,lion,,,,os(you,,,,can,,,,put,,,,a,,,,button,,,,for,,,,it,,,,in,,,,start,,,,bar,,,,that,,,,slide,,,,from,,,,the,,,,right,,,,side,,,,of,,,,the,,,,screen,,,,in,,,,windows,,,,developers,,,,preview,,,,of,,,,tablets),,,,,which,,,,when,,,,you,,,,click,,,,on,,,,it,,,,you,,,,can,,,,see,,,,all,,,,your,,,,opened,,,,apps,,,,in,,,,one,,,,screen,,,,and,,,,close,,,,any,,,,oneSo,,with,,Windows,,8,,you,,have,,40MB,,improvement,,But,,thanks,,for,,making,,the,,Preview,,available,,to,,all,,Reply,,Andre,,Ziegler,,says:,,September,,13,,,2011,,at,,2:40,,pm,,BingoPongo,,XAML,,was,,shown,,in,,the,,picture,,about,,the,,Windows,,Runtime,,API,,(WinRT)then,,,windows,,,may,,,have,,,great,,,value,,,and,,,popularity,,,over,,,Mac,,,or,,,Linux,,,bhilarekaustubharediffmail.com,,,Reply,,,Geordi,,,(Loves,,,Win7UltWe,,hate,,spam,,as,,much,,as,,you!,,Unsubscribe,,any,,timein,,addition,,each,,METRO,,app,,must,,have,,a,,CLOSE,,button,,and,,Minimize,,button,,so,,you,,can,,minimize,,any,,app,,to,,"mission,,control",,or,,what,,you,,want,,to,,name,,2-,,we,,want,,tiles,,to,,serve,,as,,folders,,so,,you,,can,,put,,FILES,,or,,apps,,in,,it,,Reply,,oralskylive.com,,says:,,September,,13,,,2011,,at,,11:56,,am,,,,Steven,,,,Does,,this,,release,,installation,,automatically,,create,,dual,,boot,,for,,my,,old,,Windows,,7,,along,,with,,Windows,,8,,preview?,,Reply,,Me,,says:,,September,,13,,,2011,,at,,11:57,,am,,Video,,doesnt,,play,,anymore,,on,,the,,site&,,X(,,Reply,,Brett,,says:,,September,,13,,,2011,,at,,12:03,,pm,,Any,,chance,,we'll,,see,,ARM,,support,,in,,either,,Hyper-V,,or,,VirtualPC?,,Just,,askin&,,Reply,,oh,,my,,god,,says:,,September,,13,,,2011,,at,,12:04,,pm,,,,&&&,,Reply,,biggugolive.com,,says:,,September,,13,,,2011,,at,,12:05,,pm,,Steven,,Sinofsky,,,Nice,,job,,with,,the,,Keynote,,presentationAs,,I'm,,typing,,the,,application,,name,,,results,,are,,being,,displayed,,in,,the,,"Search,,Apps",,bar,,which,,I,,can,,select,,via,,keyboard,,or,,mouseComment,,,Name,,,(required),,,Email,,,(will,,,not,,,be,,,published),,,(required),,,Website,,,Email,,,me,,,when,,,someone,,,adds,,,a,,,comment,,,hereReply,,,jspattonku.edu,,,says:,,,September,,,13,,,,2011,,,at,,,8:38,,,pm,,,Installed,,,,and,,,it,,,works,,,pretty,,,well,,,in,,,a,,,vm f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blue_Craft Index du Forum -> Blue-Craft -> Dons! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation